Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy (July 17)


Haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes:

Harry Potter. Of course, that's a very obvious one. I was actually going to do a bit more of an extensive review of Deathly Hallows part II, but I decided against it because a) I decided to be nice to those of you relatively less-crazies who haven't seen it twice already, or maybe (gasp) not even at all and not give away any spoilers, and b) My thoughts are pretty much just what they were before, meaning OMG ALAN RICKMAN I LOVE YOU SOMEONE GIVE HIM AN OSCAR AND THEN GIVE ALAN/SNAPE TO ME I WANT HIM AND I WANT HIM RIGHT NOW. *Ahem*. Sorry. I know, I know, trust me, I've heard the words "calm down" quite a bit in the past few days.

Speaking of freaking out there was a trailer for the new show Person of Interest. Staring Michael Emerson. Nuff said.

Google+. I know I'm a social networking freak, but I'm really liking Google+. It kind of combines the best of Facebook and Twitter and Tumblr into one thing, which is pretty darn awesome. I honestly think its easier to form legitimate connections with other writers here than it is on any of the other sites.

Skin, another song (this time a ballad) by Sixx:A.M. Completely gorgeous. I really like this band right now. Am I weird? Oh wait.

My new teaching job. Abso-freakin-lutely.

Flip-flops, but also the fact that summer is almost half-over. Heat=bleh.

You guys. I know I say this every time, but I really mean it. You guys let me be a dork and crazy weird and let me be bad at commenting back (though I read and appreciate and love EVERY comment, believe me. I'll try and do better at the responding thing) and are still awesome and kind and supportive. You guys rock.

Chocolate covered raisins. Mechanical pencils. Niles Crane.

What about you? What's making you happy today?

Sarah Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home