Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Call for Guest Posts and a Topic Poll


Ok guys. It's time to hear from you.

First, I'm sending out a call for guest posts. No catch, just send your submissions to sarah.n.dipity123[at]gmail[dot]com and if I like it I'll use it (coordinating with the author beforehand and giving full credit, of course). I would love to hear from as many of you as possible. Tell everyone, open to anyone. I'm not putting any cap and the schedule can fit all y'all. Everybody has something valuable to say. Yes, I'm talking to YOU. The post can be a new one, or something you've posted previously on your own blog is fine too. Obviously keep it somewhat writing related, but I'm anxious to see what you have to say. So send my way.

Also, I want to know what you want to know. What topics are relevant and interesting to you? Craft? Interviews? Marketing? Which posts have been the most successful in your opinion? Please, please don't be shy. Give me your list of topics you want to read about here.

Ready? Go.

Sarah Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home