Saturday, July 2, 2011

4 for the Fourth

I'll try and come up with something a little more in depth on Monday (the actual Fourth), but for now I thought I'd share four awesomely inspiring and entertaining videos for you to hopefully enjoy over your Independence Day weekend. I personally love the video medium, obviously, and hope you don't mind the semi-frequent video sharing here on the bloggy blog. It all helps with the learning and creativity inducing, right? I may have posted one or all of these here before, but they're not long and abso-freaking-lutely worth bringing up again. At least I think so.









And as an added bonus, check out this amazing little artist.

So, whadya think? Cool, yeah? Do you have any awesome video suggestions? (And they don't have to be black and white animated poetry...)

Sarah Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home