Monday, July 4, 2011

4 for the Fourth, part II: Whats Your Top 4?


First of all, of course I want to wish a wonderful and joy filled Independence Day to all of you in the States. You know, with all the complaining we do, we really do live in a fantastic country. We have such incredible blessings here, not to mention freedom, and we definitely take a lot of it for granted. So I'd like to start off with my political view in a nutshell:

"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."

We could all do with a little more that and a little less gimme, I think.

So anyway, for the sake of getting to know you all a bit better, and for getting recommendations, I've got 4 Top 4 questions for you today. Some of them are hard/impossible, but I'd love for you to try :)

Top 4 American Writers:
-Wallace Stegner
-Connie Willis
-Norman Maclean
-Cormac McCarthy

Top 4 American Singers:
-Billy Joel
-Ella Fitzgerald
-Christina Perri
-Steven Tyler

Top 4 American Movies:
-Dan In Real Life
-Forrest Gump
-Babe
-Some Like It Hot

Top 4 American TV shows:
-Frasier
-Lost
-The Office
-House (Ok, so the best thing about it is British, but still...)

So those are my 4 questions and my 4 answers. What about you? What would you put?

Happy fourth!

Sarah Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home