Tuesday, June 7, 2011

no it's not bill kaulitz (another mix tape)

I'm kind of ashamed to say this, but Andrej Pejic completely reminds me of Bill Kaulitz. And not just because they're both unbelievably androgynous. They share mannerisms in the way they speak and act in interviews (not that I spend my life on youtube thanks vair much).


I wish I could sit down and have a conversation with Andrej. Maybe at a bookstore or Starbucks or some other innocuous place. He is just a fascinating creature. So in light of my recent discovery of androgyny-themed songs by Garbage, I made this mix tape:

Please go on over here and listen to Cherry Lips. If you pay attention to the lyrics, it's as if it was written specially for Andrej.
And look how awesome and artsy I am! I drew the cover based off this Andrej editorial in Oyster Magazine!




I cut out the roses (from this photo of Andrej) and pasted them onto my drawing. And in case you're wondering, the bottom corner reads "boys' room." 

And on a separate but still model-related note:

???
That's what came up when I was searching for Ethan's Ey! Magateen interview (which I still haven't found by the way). So if anyone owns a readable copy of the interview, do send it over.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home