Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Steven Tyler's ex-Girlfriend (the Woman he forced to get an Abortion) Is Now a Catholic Pro-Lifer

A very sad story you should read:
My maiden name is Julia Holcomb and I am writing in response to Kevin Burke’s article Post Abortion Trauma from the National Review. I found the article he wrote about Steven Tyler remarkably compassionate while outlining the trauma of abortion. My name was mentioned in this article, as it has been in several other articles that have been written lately, and in several books. I decided it was time to tell my story honestly, to the best of my memory, hoping to bring closure and peace to this period of my life.

In November of 1973, shortly after my 16th birthday, I met Steven Tyler at a concert in Portland, Oregon. To understand what leads a 16-year-old girl to find herself backstage at an Aerosmith Rock Concert, and in a three- year live-in relationship with Steven Tyler, you need some essential background information.
Continue Reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home